Super Tuesday Blog of the Day Awards for Tuesday January 29, 2008
Presented by Sayings
A Super Tuesday
Blog of the Day Award goes to Just Add Vice
From the Author:
- I don’t overuse cuss words. I use them just the right amount.
- I am interested in space, but not the final frontier.
- I love to debate. (Euphemism for Argue.)
- I had a dog that I loved.
- I like sunglasses morning, noon and night.
- I am overpaid, underworked and rarely overfed.
- I wish life had theme music.
- I like the News, and Huey Lewis.
- I would walk 5000 miles.
- I have a slight semblance of obsessive compulsive disorder.
- I like punctuation, as well as punctuality.
- I take myself very serious. Seriously.
- I never make promises…I can keep.
- I always walk a fine line.
- I have a short attention span.
- I hear everything but I don’t usually listen.
- I will try to make the best of everything.
- I am glass half full on good days, and glass half empty on bad.
Technorati TagsBlog Award Blog Awards winner Bloggers Blogs Awards Blogging Bloggies Weblogs Weblog Award of the day Award web online nominations Internet Blog of the Day Awards Blog of the Day Award Blog of the Day BOTDA winners Weblog Award Weblog Awards blogspot Super Tuesday Tuesday Super Tuesday Awards
Be sure to submit your nominations early.
Labels: Award Code, Awards, Famous Blogs, Super Tuesday, Tuesday