Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger

You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Longest Way Home

Blog of the Day Awards for Tuesday December 2, 2008

A Blog of the Day Award goes to The Longest Way Home

Technorati Tags

Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you,

Bill Austin


Blogger Mona at Cabin and Camp said...

Wow! Thank you, Bill. I'm really pleasantly surprised! Mona

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I would like to nominate my new blog Salt Is My Favorite Food

4:53 PM  
Blogger jonathancwilson said...

Blog Nomination:

Pixyworld: A Boutique Designer's Blog


6:16 PM  
Blogger Rob Anderson said...

I would like to nominate

'Paula Deen is disgusting' and 'Arrrg' from wheresrobanderson.blogspot.com for blog of the day.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Stranger said...

I am sending my nomination for best Blog of the day.

My blog address is

6:24 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Nice man, lot of blogs on one site. ERP info on http://peoplesoftsupport.blogspot.com

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Reece said...

Here's a blog I found recently, it's really quite clever: http://TheHistoryBluff.com

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Holly said...

Trying to Put Out Wildfires

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Freya said...

Are you allowed to nominate yourself or is that cheating?

If it's not, I humbly offer my site, www.fishnorfowl.net.

And if it is, then may I recommend Dramatis Personae, www.mischiefmydear.com

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Freya said...

Is it cheating if you nominate yourself?

If not, then I humbly offer, www.fishnorfowl.net

And if so, then may I instead suggest www.mischiefmydear.com/dramatispersonae/

Thank you kindly.

11:07 PM  
Blogger runciblespn said...

Raising Romulus and Remus


7:36 AM  
Blogger Fashionista said...


12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home