Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shades Within You

Blog of the Day Awards for Thursday January 17, 2008

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Shades Within You

Shades Within You
Shades Within You, LLC What we do... What we do.. We can tell you that with one line or a few Vibrant Digital Images Quite pleasing to the eye, amazing from any angle they seem to come alive....! Types of Handcrafts done uniquely for you From Flowers to brooms; from cups to bears Even tiny trinkets to go with your wears! Then there's Poetic Justice served several different ways: On a card, on a poster on funky paper too! However you want to see it, it's done just for you!

Expressions of Mind, Body, and Soul Touching and Inspiring You. M. Renee Tassajo S. Lisa P. Lyndell


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

16 Comments:

Blogger A Furious Mind said...

I'd like to nominate www.furiousmind.blogspot.com

=D

8:25 PM  
Blogger pchere said...

I would like to nominate
http://www.quickonlinetips.com/

11:08 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

I'd like to nominate "Other People's Emergencies" for Blog of the day. The writing is incredible and the true stories are touching. http://urbanparamedic.blogspot.com

10:44 AM  
Blogger krushdiva said...

I would like to nominate Style Musings @ http://stylemusings.blogspot.com

Thanks!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Paul Piorek said...

I would like to nominate:

warde1976.blogspot.com

The site highlights the students, teachers, and coaches of a Fairfield, Connecticut high school Class of 1976. It includes 32-year old video, news video, slide shows, interviews, photos, music, a gift shop, and a guest book. It also has trivia contests with prizes, and was started in response to the 30-year reunion two years ago.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hello: I would like to nominate:
Chasing Squirrels With Rusty
http://chasingsquirrelswithrusty.
wordpress.com


Thanks!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. X said...

I would like to nominate the Reverend Ramona blog:

reverendramona.wordpress.com

10:31 PM  
Blogger Soccer Jersey Bargains said...

I nominate my own blog, The T-Shirt Blog for Blog Of The Day!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Clezevra said...

Sounds interesting. How big the world of blogging seems!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Topsy Turvy said...

http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/

My nomination for blog of the day.
A home decor blog, for this particular post Joni did exhaustive research and posted many, many examples to support her theory about table skirts. The post generated 56 comments and a heated and lively discussion about the topic. She always provides informative posts and interacts often with other bloggers.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Soulogirl said...

I would like to nominate www.acimmonk.com

It's a blog I visit everyday, and nourishes my spirit.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Soulogirl said...

I would like to nominate www.acimmonk.com -- I visit it everyday and it nourishes my spirit, and deserves recognition for the inspired and lovely writing. TY, Arien

2:28 PM  
Blogger Rainy-Day Kate said...

I would like to nominate my own site, one Good Prattle! We publish 'intelligent interviews with intelligent people' and try hard to provide a new, clever perspective on mainstream culture.
I think it is noteworthy, however, that I am a 10th grader. This doesn't affect the quality of my work but I see the world differently as a teenager and this helps me in making my blog great.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

www.lauraleegardner.blogspot.com

9:59 PM  
Blogger Supernova said...

hi.
i'd like to nominate my blog which is primarily a perception about some people from my college life. the incidents in college, stuff that inspired us and etc etc.
i think it's funny and quite a satire.

http://super-perception.blogspot.com

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

i'd like to nominiate
http://www.kreativemix.blogspot.com

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home