Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Welcome to my kitchen treats

Blog of the Day Awards for Tuesday May 1, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Welcome to my kitchen treats

About:
Hi, I created this blog, keeping in mind, those of you who think cooking is "not my cup of tea". I hope that the recipes here would encourage you to explore the art of cooking. I hope you enjoy your visit while you are in my kitchen...and dont forget to come back often to have my treat of recipes ...

Technorati Tags



Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks a lot to the judges who felt my blog is good enough to be the best blog of the day and all who helped and encouraged me to make my blog good :)! My god, this came by as a complete surprise to me today and the right time to cheer me up as I was feeling very low due to personal reasons :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home