Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Monday, May 21, 2007

My life is murphy's law

My life is murphy's law

Blog of the Day Awards for Monday May 21, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to My life is murphy's law

Ev Nucci. Ev is a mother of 3 children, a wife, and a driven, and busy career woman. She shares career strategy advice and information, as well as giving us a snipet of her daily adventures in life. She has the ability to be self-depreicating, and is one of the funniest gals you ever did know!

My mother always said "the best laid plans of mice and men often goes astray." Hearing those words 8,199 times, I am convinced that every single time my life falls apart....my mother is up in heaven clicking her heels with the likes of Bing Crosby, Jimmy Hendrix, and the Grateful Dead just laughing her ass off!


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wacky Mom said...

Thank you from the bottom of heart for recognizing my blog. It truly means more to me than you'll ever know.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home