Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger

You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Monkeys Deep Thoughts

Blog of the Day Awards for Saturday May 5, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Monkeys Deep Thoughts

Technorati Tags

Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you


Blogger Shrink wrapped scream said...

Yeah, it's me again (that'll teach you to make eye-contact).


Thanks guys.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Code Red said...

Nominating: 1776 redux | whitehouser.com Politics for patriots

I'd appreciate your consideration for the blog of the day award! A few of my writers have decided to make an appearance, and the material is excellent if I do say so myself. Let me know if you need anything, have a good day.

-Code Red

p.s. if you haven't already, I'd appreciate it if you join my Political community!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I'd like to nominate Blog LATINA for the Blog of the Day Award. You can find it @ http://bloglatina.wordpress.com

Thanks :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Rantasaurus said...

Check out my rant website and maybe write a rant yourself... it's addictive.


11:23 AM  
Blogger rub said...

I want to nominate www.edgargonzalez.com, a nice blog about design, architecture, sustainability... and everything that can be interesting to an architect´s point of view. I suggest you to visit it!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

I'll try to pop by to nominate my blog later tomorrow.

DeMediacratic Nation


2:54 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...



Very interesting and diverse site specializing in Architecture. Thank you and enjoy.

Bradley Swarts, editor

10:37 PM  
Blogger Ashwini Khare said...


Would like to nominate Webtalks

6:42 AM  
Blogger a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

DeMediacratic Nation sir or else I'm going to create my own logo doohickey; not steal yours mind you


Code Red's a good one though as well as shrink...don't know bloglatina...sorry

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home