Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger

You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Thursday, June 18, 2009


Blog of the Day Awards for Thurs, June 18, 2009

A Blog of the Day Award goes to TroubleKick

Technorati Tags

Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

Today's BOTDA are presented by Quotes


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to nominate the blog "You Might Be 'That Guy' If..." for blog of the day


12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nominate:

ThatsSoSketch.com as the blog of the day!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous rajesh moganti said...

I am a medical professional and i have a blog related to health - www.medicine2life.com which is blogspot blog and i am very interested in this awards nomination - please have a look at my blog and encourage me!

rajesh moganti

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Jacques Groenewald said...

I would like to nominate my own blog: http://blog.monkeyprofit.com

Thank you and keep up the great job. Ive been a subscriber for over a year and a half and this is my first nomination.

Kind regards,
Jacques Groenewald

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nominate http://brucetill.com/Test/wp/blog/ as the blog of the day. He consistently posts top quality chess commentary on his site.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Saurabh said...


Thanks for presenting me with the BOTDA. It is a great feeling and an inspiration.

However, I see the website hasn't been updated lately (I got a msg saying my blog would be up on the 20th). Wondering if there are any issues.

Thank yo so much again!


9:23 AM  
Blogger Vipul Grover said...

I nominate The Sophomore Days
for Blog of the Day Award

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home