Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lessons From The Phantom of the Opera

Blog of the Day Awards for Wed, June 24, 2009

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Lessons From The Phantom of the Opera


Technorati Tags





Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

Today's BOTDA are presented by Quotes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Product Placement said...

I'll be persistent...
I think it should be my blog, Product Placement. Lots of people like it and it's very funny. So there.
http://productplacementtheblog.wordpress.com/

7:35 AM  
Anonymous The Constant Complainer said...

Good for you Product Placement, be persistent.

Congratulations to Lessons from the Phantom of the Opera. Nice site.

Bill, my site has been doing very well I must tell you. And part of that kick-started when you awarded me the "Blog of the Day Award" on here. I still continue to get traffic from my posts on here.

I invite you to visit my site any day and comment - and I'll gladly refer all of my visitors to visit back and suggest sites for your contests. It's the least I can do for all of your help. Take care!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lessons from the Phantom of the Opera is a wonderful site. Beautiful and thought-provoking! Well done, Phantom's Student!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home