Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger

You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Radio Patriot #tcot

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday January 9, 2009

A Blog of the Day Award goes to The Radio Patriot

The Radio Patriot
Space Coast, Florida, United States
Based in Central Florida, Andrea Shea King hosts a talk show on BlogTalk Radio weeknights at 9 Eastern. She previously hosted shows at WDBO-AM, WMMB-AM, and WMEL-AM, was an anchor and reporter at WESH-TV (Orlando) and a columnist for Florida Today newspaper. She also worked as a Public Information Officer for NASA and delivered the pre-launch commentary for the ill-fated space shuttle Challenger the day it exploded over Florida's coast.

Technorati Tags

Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you,

Bill Austin


Blogger Radio Patriot said...

You really like me!!!!

Thank you for the honor. I don't know what I've done to deserve it, so...

you must REALLY like me!!!


10:12 AM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

I nominate my blog:


It is a funny memoir and I hope you like it...
(all 74 entries are a book)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out: louisiananow.blogspot.com

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nominate:


It is a virtual-reality biography blog of Heather Grey Chase.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Sniffles and Smiles said...

I like The Radio Patriot Blog . . .and I'm glad that you gave her an award ...demonstrates that you consider people who share ideas from all spectrums...what a fascinating person she is,and what a life story she represents... I'd like to nominate my blog . . . it includes humorous as well as inspirational writing, and samples of my photos and my paintings. Check it out--http://snifflesandsmiles.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! Janine

6:54 PM  
Blogger Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

I would like to nominate my blog:

The Chronicles of R


4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home