Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Friday, November 14, 2008

fiaz wurld

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday November 14, 2008

A Happy Halloween Blog of the Day Award goes to fiaz wurld

Technorati Tags



Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you,

Bill Austin

8 Comments:

Blogger Rent a Car Pune said...

We'd like to thank you for awarding us the blog of the day.
In return we are embedding your banner on the top right corner of our page.
Thanks
~fiazwurld

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across one word press blog which has several inspiring success stories.

http://changeminds.wordpress.com/

View this inspiring blog which will motivate the youth to achieve great success in Life.

Ravi

1:16 AM  
Blogger ♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

umm i want to nominate my simple and straight from the heart blog (if i do say so myself) for the awards..

8:06 AM  
Blogger abcd said...

i want to nominate my blog its
http://manushee.wordpress.com i think it can win the blog of the day award..

8:07 AM  
Blogger ♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

i forgot to post my blogs link
http://harinip.blogspoot.com for tomorrows awards

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to nominate The National Republicrat for the blog of the day.

Http://www.nationalrepublicrat.com

I've seen my blog nominated thought I would try myself!

Thanks!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Leciawp said...

I nominate A Day That Is Dessert! www.leciawphinney.com

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

freret.blogspot.com

BotD still active?

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home