Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Jocelyn's Corner

Blog of the Day Awards for Tuesday October 07, 2008

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Jocelyn's Corner


Technorati Tags



Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you,

Bill Austin

5 Comments:

Blogger Always Been Different said...

I would like to nominate Rebecca's Blog @ http://rebeccasmokebrush.blogspot.com

Thanks so much

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Bill, I'd like to nominate my coworker's blog, the Legal Tease over at SweetHotJustice.com. It offers an entertaining down-and-dirty look at the life of a BigLaw lawyer. (Funny, accurate, and scary, if I do say so myself...)

www.sweethotjustice.com

Thanks!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Plums said...

This award brought me 2 page views!

I'm an Interweb celebrity!!1

5:39 PM  
Blogger Car Of The Day said...

How about Caroftheday.org from Blogoftheday? It seems appropriate.

I'd like to nominate http://www.caroftheday.org

7:39 PM  
Blogger Carmen da Silva said...

I would like to nominate:

Daily Dose of Freebies:
www.dailydoseoffreebies.blogspot.com

and

DIY Anything
www.diyanything.blogspot.com

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home