Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger

You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Blog of the Day Awards for Wednesday August 27, 2008

A Blog of the Day Award goes to GrrlScientist

GrrlScientist is a female evolutionary biologist, ornithologist, aviculturist and writer. A native of the Pacific Northwest, she relocated from Seattle to NYC with her parrots after earning her PhD. In NYC, she was a postdoctoral fellow for two years, reconstructing a molecular phylogeny of the parrots of the South Pacific islands

Technorati Tags

Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you


Blogger Charles McCarthy said...

I nominate Ideas By Chuck!


This is the best blog ever.

7:15 PM  
Blogger maxi said...

Hoping this is the correct place but I'd like to nominate my husbands blog He's going thru a bad time health wise yet manages to post an uplifting, entertaining, informative blog for friends, family and total strangers. He's suffered thru Crohn's, Sarcoidosis, had his hip replaced @ age 40, and on and on. Please consider www.maxshealth.com - His name is Max. You'd cheer him up with this honor as well as turn your visitors on to a very informative blog.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Cielo Gold said...

I don't necessarily want to nominate my own blog. I just want to introduce you to it. My name is Cielo Gold. I am out of San Francisco and I currently keep a bartender blog. Think of it as like the good, the bad and the downright ugly of the bartending world. Feel free to stop by and check out my blog sometime.


2:25 AM  
Blogger Car Fan said...

I would like to nominate www.lifeofapa.com

11:53 AM  
Blogger Mehak said...

Hey there you guys and specially Mrs.Max. Dun wory Ms max I nominate yout husband's blog. May God give'em strength n health. Dun forget to visit my blog
www.teen9teen.blogspot.com N post comments n become 1st 1 to follow.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home