Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GrrlScientist

Blog of the Day Awards for Wednesday August 27, 2008

A Blog of the Day Award goes to GrrlScientist

GrrlScientist is a female evolutionary biologist, ornithologist, aviculturist and writer. A native of the Pacific Northwest, she relocated from Seattle to NYC with her parrots after earning her PhD. In NYC, she was a postdoctoral fellow for two years, reconstructing a molecular phylogeny of the parrots of the South Pacific islands

Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

5 Comments:

Blogger Charles McCarthy said...

I nominate Ideas By Chuck!

http://ideasbychuck.com

This is the best blog ever.

7:15 PM  
Blogger maxi said...

Hoping this is the correct place but I'd like to nominate my husbands blog He's going thru a bad time health wise yet manages to post an uplifting, entertaining, informative blog for friends, family and total strangers. He's suffered thru Crohn's, Sarcoidosis, had his hip replaced @ age 40, and on and on. Please consider www.maxshealth.com - His name is Max. You'd cheer him up with this honor as well as turn your visitors on to a very informative blog.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Cielo Gold said...

I don't necessarily want to nominate my own blog. I just want to introduce you to it. My name is Cielo Gold. I am out of San Francisco and I currently keep a bartender blog. Think of it as like the good, the bad and the downright ugly of the bartending world. Feel free to stop by and check out my blog sometime.

Thanks!

2:25 AM  
Blogger A1C said...

I would like to nominate www.lifeofapa.com

11:53 AM  
Blogger Meknante said...

Hey there you guys and specially Mrs.Max. Dun wory Ms max I nominate yout husband's blog. May God give'em strength n health. Dun forget to visit my blog
www.teen9teen.blogspot.com N post comments n become 1st 1 to follow.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home