Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Friday, December 21, 2007

Ross Blog

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday December 21, 2007.

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Ross Blog


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I nominate today's post (12/21/2007) by Honeybell at The Bell Pages.
www.thebellpages.blogspot.com

I laughed my tail off at this post about 'Honeybells' Great Day'

3:06 PM  
Blogger Sundar Rajan G S said...

I nominate my blog for this.

Check out my blog post on Why I blog here:

http://nicereads.blogspot.com/2007/12/why-i-blog.html

It explains why I blog in the first place and how I started blogging.. And I finally give a very clear reason y I blog.

It probably answers your question as well. I blog to share some of those lighter moments of my life with my friends with whom it is difficult to stay in touch with.

I am sure you will like it

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home