Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Friday, November 02, 2007

Stereogum

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday November 2,2007.

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Stereogum


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Fitz Gibbon said...

http://webdiversions.blogspot.com/

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I nominate the best fash blog, Visconti Is Me:

http://magnaniyoullneverbe.blogspot.com

8:08 AM  
Blogger Dhawal Shah said...

After-grad.com - The After Graduation Blog

10:39 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

I nominate zomboka.blogspot.com being the most inspiring blog i've ever seen.
Quote:
"It is a place to point at my experiences in this life, a place to listen to my inner wisdom, a place to list my challenges and achievements and the best of all It is a place to learn how to love myself and accept it.Looking forward for the interesting journey of Life!"

11:11 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

I nominate zomboka.blogspot.com being the most inspiring blog i've ever seen.
Quote:
"It is a place to point at my experiences in this life, a place to listen to my inner wisdom, a place to list my challenges and achievements and the best of all It is a place to learn how to love myself and accept it.Looking forward for the interesting journey of Life!"

11:12 AM  
Blogger Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

http://heathcliffexplained.blogspot.com/

7:17 PM  
Blogger Reed said...

I nominate "Boogers On My Shoulder" at: http://www.kadiprescott.blogspot.com

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home