Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sometimes I Think

Blog of the Day Awards for July 22, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Krissy at Sometimes I Think


She is an award-winning blog with a Photo Hunt and a Monday Morning Question. She has a large fan base, writes poignantly about her life with wit, and is filled with courage and strength.

Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

7 Comments:

Blogger krissy knox said...

Thank you very much. I am honored beyond belief.

1:52 PM  
Blogger krissy knox said...

Thank you so much! I am honored beyond belief.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I would like to nominate the blog of my best friend Zippy. Her blog is filled with her kind spirit, wonderful recipes and artistic expression and her love of nature. You can find her blog at:

http://www.virtualdistortion.com/

3:12 AM  
Blogger Mrs Fashion said...

I'd like to subit my blog, please...
http://mrs-fashion.blogspot.com/

It's my reverie on fashion, celebrities, art and style... with lots of juicy insider gossip thrown in.
What do you think?

Mrs Fashion x

3:20 AM  
Blogger B Shantanu said...

Hi,

I would like you to consider my blog which covers a range of topics including Politics, Religion, Terrorism and Strategic Affairs.

The common thread to all these posts is India.

The URL is: http://satyameva-jayate.org/

"Satyameva Jayate" is the national motto of India and it means "Truth Alone Prevails"

Thanks.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Uri Blackman said...

I'd like to nominate my wife's blog about MBA admissions:

blog.stacyblackman.com

Thanks, Uri

9:44 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I nominate Jeanette and her blog "Welcome to my Travels". Her outstanding photographs and her descriptions of interesting destinations will amke you feel as though you have traveled with her. Enjoy your trip! ;-)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home