Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Smokey Mountain Breakdown: They Like Me...They Really Like Me!

Quite a funny follow-up to one of the awards today.
Smokey Mountain Breakdown: They Like Me...They Really Like Me!


I am going to have to remember who did the nomination - she had " ... something" in her blog name.

Here it is - I wish comments were searchable.

See Jane Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Well, I'm just tickled. I was sort of afraid that I'd nominated myself in some moment of vanity and forgot about it.

But I'd like to nominate the root cellar.

I wrote about Erin in my post The Weaver Poet. She is a poet and weaver who raises sheep at 9000 feet in the Sangre de Christo mountains of New Mexico. She lives in an old adobe cabin with no running water. She's a fascinating individual who writes very visceral poetry, weaves rugs that she can name the sheep whose wool went into the weavings and has a mysterious past.

Have a look at her...I think you might like her. And the adorable sheep pictures don't hurt...she has one named Godiva who smiles.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Simmons said...

Thoughts on the World

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home