Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Friday, March 09, 2007

Maximizing Revenue Tips

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday March 9, 2007


A Blog of the Day Award goes to Maximizing Revenue Tips
Edward Khoo

A 18 years old blogger from Malaysia who is willing to share his tips on how to make money by blogging and how to blog smart.

A simple blog with blogging tools , tips & how to make money by blogging

From the About Page:

About
Why I created Maximizing Revenue Tips ?

- To help those who want to make money from their blog , to improve their SEO ranking , to build links , to promote their site , etc . Now that blogging for business and social media marketing have become the best strategies for building a commanding web site , Maximizing Revenue Tips can help you to reach this goal . All you need to do is follow my blog's update .

Who are you ?

- A blogger from Malaysia who is taking E-Commerce and Marketing in Tunku Abdul Rahman College . My aim is to become a full-time blogger so that I can accompany my family . It's still a long way to go , but I hope that I can achieved it with helps from all my readers !



Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

3 Comments:

Blogger Paavan S - Targetseo.com - SEO India said...

I have added your blog links as well as your logo of weblog awards.

Please proceed me.

http://world-amazing-facts.blogspot.com

Thanks

10:55 AM  
Blogger penfold said...

I would like to nominate Living for Disco as it is a sensitive and evocative taste of life in Namibia...
The URL is
http://www.livingfordisco.com/
Living for Disco

11:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica Gottlieb said...

Well yeah...

I nominate...

ME!


http://angrymom.blogspot.com

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home