Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Friday, February 23, 2007

Techno Gypsy - Themeless Carnival of the Recipes

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday February 23, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Techno Gypsy who is hosting the Themeless Carnival of the Recipes this week.

Next week's Carnival will be hosted by Slow Cooker Recipes. Submit your favorite slow cooker or crockpot recipes to recipe.carnival (at) gmail dot com by noon CST on Saturday.


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

5 Comments:

Blogger John X.E. said...

Have you seen a small blog called Iron G in 2015 at http://irong2015.blogspot.com? It's more than a spectacular triathlon training blog. It's funny, insightful, and well researched. It's informative for anyone who's an athlete or not. I would like to nominate it. It's the best blog out there.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I would like to nominate my blog! I write about my oh-so interesting chronicles of my life. I have been labeled as a 'serious blogger' as i make it a point to blog almost everyday. I have joined several contests and almost won. I hope to win this one. Thanks! =]

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

If you wanna think "The Jack-FM" of blogs, then this is the one. Especially the "tuned in" feature on Fridays. Just enough research to inform but not too much to be boring.

http://sorenson.blogspot.com

7:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Apologies for the double post! In confusion I've posted the info below to an older entry.

A hat tip to Old World Wandering: London to Shanghai, by land. It's another "look what I'm doing, and where" travelogue, but the writing is top notch, exceptional.

A recent post, about Rome, should illustrate the point.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Dania Padron said...

I'd like to nominate a sister handbag blog named PURSEJUNKIES. I know the author personally, and she loves what she writes about.

Thank you.

http://pursejunkies.blogspot.com

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home