Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dust on a Dusty Road

Blog of the Day Awards for Monday February 12, 2007


A Blog of the Day Award goes to Dust on a Dusty road

Fantasy writing, Poetry, short stories, days of my life, and so on.. Dust on a Dusty road..

Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

8 Comments:

Blogger Dayngr said...

Sex and The Beach should definately be in the running for BOTD - here is her latest:

Anna Nicole Smith - RSVP

9:34 AM  
Blogger Izabella Blue said...

I would love to nominate...Sombra @ Shadowlight
http://sombraknight.blogspot.com/

9:54 AM  
Blogger NCurse said...

I'd like to nominate a great and new medical blog: Street Anatomy. A blog on medical illustration.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

would like to nominate "Hypocritical Confessions" for this award...

http://hyprocriticalconfessions.blogspot.com/index.html

thanks.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Ragnar said...

Wow, err.. Did you give me that award out of charity ? *sits quietly and stares at the comment on his blog again* "Hmm... *Starts shouting* "YAAAAAAAAY I WON!!! FINALLY AN AWARD WOHOOOO!" :P

1:18 PM  
Blogger Spoon of life said...

I saw other people nominating thei own blog so I feel a little better to nominate mine as well hehehe.

This blog was created by myself (Maria) and my very good friend (Stefano)...now we started this great adventure to produce, direct and take aorund the world (starting with NYC) a fantastic theater show.

Sooo if you wanna stop byt and chek us out you're more than welcome to do so:)

http://baaahhhny.blogspot.com/

1:47 PM  
Blogger Cope said...

It's self-indulgent but I'd like to nominate my blog:

http://www.davecopeland.com/blogger.html

I'm an author and spend a lot of time writing about the publishing business, as well as the film and television business. But I also write about random events in my life -- from attending a roller derby to being a fat guy who runs marathons.

This recent post is a good example of my style:

http://www.davecopeland.com/2007/02/p.htm

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A hat tip to Old World Wandering: London to Shanghai, by land. It's another "look what I'm doing, and where" travelogue, but the writing is top notch, exceptional.

A recent post, about Rome, should illustrate the point.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home