Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger

You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Friday, January 19, 2007

Weblog Awards - Sarcastic FringeHead

Blog of the Day Awards for Friday January 19, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Sarcastic FringeHead

Technorati Tags

Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you


Blogger T4TD Corp. said...

I'd like to submit T4td Corp at:


A satirical Thought 4 the day service.

Visit T4td then never look back - because we're behind you.

10:02 AM  
Blogger mcewen said...

Hid de ho there. It appears I've won but I don't know why?
Cheers and many thanks
May I nominate Kritina Chew's site? Please?
Best wishes

10:09 AM  
Blogger fringes said...

Are jeans and a sweater okay for the red carpet?

Thanks for the nomination, Q.

Thanks for the award, panel of judges and extra special readers.

I found out the news through my stat counter. Did I miss a phone call? Telegram? UPS delivery?

1:07 PM  
Blogger Famous Quotations said...

Did we forget to send you a note abou it? We usually send an e-mail and also post a comment.


2:04 PM  
Blogger fringes said...

No apologies necessary. I kid because I'm honored. Thanks!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Q said...

Yay Fringes!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Excellent Choice today; I have an excellent one for your consideration. Kilroy's The Gonzo Papers...

While we're at it, I'd like to invite you to have a look at For Your Success to see what we might do about a link exchange.

I was referred to you by Mistress Regina

7:08 PM  
Blogger ohdave said...

Candide's Notebooks


7:25 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

I'd like to nominate Bud from

WTIT Tape Radio:The Blog

He's hysterical.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home