Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Weblog Awards - Sarge Charlie

Blog of the Day Awards for Saturday December 9, 2006

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Sarge Charlie Retired Army and lots of stories to tell. Reminds me a lot of Thelly and "Life Story Writing."


Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarge Charlie said...

Well now, I have to tell you I am very honored to receive any award for my simple little stories. I must admit that being a blogster has become an addiction to me. It amazes me that anyone reads the blog, the more they read the harder I work at making it more interesting. I am just a country boy passing on my life experience. I love writing about the stuff I know, it is a newfound interest.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good choice! he loves his blog and so do i.....

7:33 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

I would like to nominate Pea for Blog of the Day for great Christmas blog...
http://peascorner.blogspot.com/

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sarge Charlie said...

I would like to nominate Jake at Curbside View for your award. I was fortunate to have a Jake as a reader early in my blog experience. He has helped me, guided me, and encouraged me. He has a very good Blog.

The old Sarge

http://curbsideview.blogspot.com/search?q=&x=55&y=8

8:31 AM  
Blogger isabella mori said...

hello there

i just found my way here through planet of the blind. neat site you got there! and i totally see why sarge charlie got the award today.

if i understand correctly, this is where we submit candidates. do you think my blog warrants a look?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home