Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blog Awards - Planet of the Blind

Blog of the Day Awards for Tuesday December 12, 2006

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Planet of the Blind

Trackback

Technorati Tags


Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

'd like to nominate www.chefmanifesto.com

6:26 PM  
Blogger Sebastien Millon said...

I'd like to nominate Mariana's blog, at http://gatochy.blogspot.com

She has a wide variety of stuff she posts on, from art, literature, politics...

9:19 PM  
Blogger sslove said...

Here here. I nominate

http://scarletbdesigns.typepad.com/scarlet_b_designs/

unique fashion/poetic/funky/colorful.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

I'd like to nominate my own blog (I guess this is it then) because, first of all, I do love me so very much. But I also truly believe others can learn, grow, become more spiritually aware and politically correct from reading my blog. And as an added bonus while staying inside and reading my blog they will be safe from harmful UV rays.

It's here
http://lovemonkeysblog.blogspot.com/

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home