Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards

Famous Blogs

Daily Blog Of The Day Awards - Award for the best blogs submitted by visitors. - Best Blogger


You can easily link to us with this badge - Click for code: Click to add Blog of the Day Awards to your blog
Want to nominate tomorrow's winner?
Post a comment to the latest post with your nomination
Code for Winners and Nominees

Subscribe to BOTDA

Subscribe to Updates by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Bill Austin on Twitter - Follow Bill Austin on LinkedIn - Follow Blog Awards on FaceBook

Monday, November 06, 2006

Weblog Awards - The Wonderful World Of Nothing Worthwhile

Blog of the Day Awards for Monday November 06,2006

A Blog of the Day Award goes to The Wonderful World Of Nothing Worthwhile

Here is what he has to say:
This is the blog of Michael Christelman. I like to write and when I read that people have been given book deals because of their blogs, I jumped on the band wagon. I will post my attempt at humorous musings on life, stupid news and anything else that grabs my attention. I'll try to make it funny and worth your time, but don't expect too much. After all, I'm doing this gig for free!

Technorati Tags




Be sure to submit your nominations early.

Thank you

2 Comments:

Blogger Wally Banners said...

I suggest my blog as I want evil people to know I am after them.

6:23 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

I am a past winner and would like to nominate a dear blog friend Lady Laurie...her blog is beautiful and an inspiration to all!
http://vintagerose42.blogspot.com/
Thanks

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home